Our new Governor’s Performance Pack has been written with your next inspection in mind. It takes you and your governing body through a range of guidance and challenges you to review what you do and why. It also prepares your Governors for their role in your next inspection.
Themes covered include :
- OFSTED Expectations of Governors
- Safeguarding Duties
- Equality and Diversity
- Governing Body Structure
- School Improvement Cycles
- Knowing the School
- Visiting the School
- Monitoring and Evaluation School Performance
- Understanding Data (Progress v Attainment)
- How To Ask Questions
- Ensuring Headteacher Well-being
- Effective Meetings
- Ensuring Best Value
- Planning Your Year
- School Policies - The Legal Responsibilities
- Educational Terminology, Abbreviations and Acronyms
- What Makes An Effective Governor
and much more .....
The pack comes in a ‘loose leaf format’ to allow schools to use
differing aspects of the material at different meetings.
It is also accompanied by a CD which provides each section as a PDF, so you can copy and use the relevant sections at meetings.
Copies of this pack are available to order now, priced just £75.00 plus postage.
You can order via the PayPal link here :